I practice Clinical Hypnosis and Regression Hypnosis. Many of my clients have found hypnotherapy sessions to be a powerful supplement to our on-going psychotherapy work.
The hypnosis sessions I provide are 90-120 minutes and generally begin after a psychotherapeutic relationship has formed through talk-therapy.
A hypno-psychotherapist differs from a hypnotherapist in that we have also undertaken training in psychotherapy theory and practice. This means I am competent to address deeper themes that may not be able to be addressed with hypnotherapy alone (for example trauma).
COMMON HYPNOSIS INTENTIONS
- explore unconscious material and experiences
- connect with a more mature, wise, expanded level of consciousness
- connect with a more playful, spontaneous, care-free sense of self
- connect with positive feelings
- remember details from the past
- heal trauma from the past
- re-experience a desired feeling
- reclaim power
- reclaim a talent or skill
- release a fear or phobia
- eliminate habits
- find the source of an illness